- 4 medium zucchinis, roughly chopped
- 1 small onion
- 4–6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter
- 4 cups of chicken (or vegetable) broth
- 1/4 cup of fresh parsley, loosely packed
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter and then add in the garlic and onion. Saute for about 8 minutes until the onion turns soft. If pan becomes too dry, add in a touch of olive oil or a bit more butter.
- Add in the Zucchini with a touch of salt and pepper, stir, and continue to cook over medium heat. Stirring every couple minutes, cook the zucchini until it begins to get soft, about 10 minutes.
- Add into the pot the broth and the parsley. Stir and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer for 10 minutes until the zucchini has turned extra soft and then take off of the heat.
- Let sit for a few minutes to cool down.
- In 2 different batches, pour the zucchini and broth mixture into a blender or food processor and blend until thoroughly pureed and creamy.
- Once all done, pour back into the suacepan and quickly heat the soup back up if it has cooled down too much.
- Season with a bit more salt and pepper and ENJOY!