These Air Fryer Chickpeas are so simple to make and end up deliciously crispy! Great for serving on salads or even eaten plain as a snack!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans of chickpeas (aka garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary (or other dried herb)
- Heat your air fryer to 400F degrees.
- After rinsing, thoroughly pat the chickpeas dry with paper towels or a lint free kitchen towel. Add them to a large bowl.
- Mix in the olive oil, salt, garlic powder, and rosemary and stir together until the chickpeas are evenly coated.
- Place the chickpeas in the air fryer and cook for 15 minutes, stirring halfway, or until the chickpeas are crispy and brown.
- Let cool slightly and ENJOY! To store leftovers, let cool completely and then place them in an airtight container. Store at room temperature.
If desired, sprinkle more garlic powder and salt over the finished chickpeas.
- Category: Snacks
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: air fryer, air fryer chickpeas, crispy chickpeas