Easy and delicious Crockpot Chickpea Noodle Soup!
- 1 cup of dried chickpeas, drained overnight (you can sub this for 2 cans of drained and rinsed chickpeas)
- 3 carrots, peeled and diced
- 3 stalks of celery, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried and crushed rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 8 cups of vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped (plus more for garnish)
- 8 ounces of pasta, I like using spiral noodles for a more classic soup
- additional salt and pepper to taste
- optional: 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- If you haven’t already done so, drain and rinse your chickpeas and then add them to your Crockpot.
- Add in the carrots, celery, onion, rosemary, garlic powder, salt, pepper, broth, olive oil, and parsley. Let cook on high for 4 hours of low for 6-7 hours. If using canned chickpeas, it really only needs to cook for about 2 hours on high to cook the veggies.
- Add in the noodles and cook for an additional 15-20 minutes or until the noodles reach your desired texture. Stir in the lemon juice if using as well as additional salt and pepper.
- The pasta will really absorb a lot of the liquid so add additional broth/ water as needed.
- Serve and ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Category: Soup
- Method: Crockpot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: crockpot soup, slow cooker soup, vegan soup