Easy and delicious Crockpot Taco Soup!
- 1 16 ounce jar of salsa
- 1 15 ounce can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 packet of taco seasoning, reduced sodium
- 1 1/2 cups of reduced sodium broth
- 1 15 ounce can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 heaping cup of frozen corn
- Add all of the ingredients except the corn into a slow cooker and mix to combine. Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 3 hours.
- With 30 minutes remaining, add in the corn and stir to combine.
- Serve with your favorite taco toppings and ENJOY!
- Category: crockpor
- Method: slow cooker
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: vegan crockpot recipe, vegan slow cooker recipe, crockpot soup