Curried Cauliflowermakes a perfect side dish recipe to add to your dinner table. This recipe is super easy to make with a handful of ingredients and only 10 mins of prep time.
- 1 medium/ large head of cauliflower, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of curry powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of fine sea salt
- Freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Optional for garnish: fresh herbs and a lemon wedge
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower together with the olive oil, curry powder, garlic powder, sea salt and black pepper. Mix until fully combined and the cauliflower is pretty evenly coated.
- Spread the cauliflower out evenly on a large baking tray so that it’s not overlapping at all. Bake for 15 minutes, toss, and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until the cauliflower is beginning to char a little and is tender in the middle.
- Serve with a sprinkle of fresh herbs (cilantro is delicious on this!) and a squeeze of lemon juice. ENJOY!
- Storing. Store leftover cauliflower in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 to 4 days.
- To reheat. Simply heat a bit of oil in a skillet, add the cauliflower, and cook over medium high heat until warmed through and crisp. You can also warm back in the oven at 350 degrees until warmed through, or crisp up in the air fryer for 5-10 minutes. Microwaving is always an option, but will only heat it up, not re-crisp it.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Roast
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: curried cauliflower recipe, oven roasted cauliflower, roasted cauliflower