This 2-ingredient date paste is so simple to make and can be used in a lot of different ways to sweeten up your life!
- 1 cup of Natural Delights Medjool dates
- ½ cup water
- Optional 1 tbs of cocoa powder
- If you dates are a little older, I suggest soaking them in hot water for about an hour. Before using, drain out the water.
- Combine the dates and water in a blender or food processor. Process for 1 minute, scrap down the sides and blend more until smooth and creamy with very few lumps remaining. I suggest stopping the processor about every 30 seconds to scrap down the sides. All together, it could take about 4 minutes.
- If using the cocoa powder, add it at the end and bend until fully combined.
- Category: dip
- Method: food processor
- Cuisine: anerican
Keywords: vegan dip, date paste, chocolate date paste