- 2 large potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 4 ounces of frozen peas
- 1 large can of tuna (mine was ~15 ounces)
- 2 cans of albacore tuna
- 2 large eggs, hardboiled and chopped
- large handful of parsley, chopped and divided
- Boil the potatoes in unsalted water until tender. Let cool and then thoroughly mash them. Mix in ~1/4 of your parsley. The potatoes might be a bit dry but don’t add anything to them.
- Cook the peas according to the packaging.
- In a large bowl, mix together the salmon, tuna, remaining parsley, chopped boiled eggs, and peas.
- You can either mix in the potatoes or, as I did, serve the potatoes stacked on top of the fish mixture.
- Form into patties appropriate to the size of your dog and serve!
- Store the rest in the fridge for up to 3 days.