This easy Mexican street corn is simple to make and the perfect summer side dish!
- 4 ears of corn
- ¼ cup of Crema Mexican Agria Sour Cream (regular sour cream will work as well)
- ¼ cup of mayonnaise
- ½ cup of Cotija cheese, crumbled
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed (or finely minced)
- ¼ teaspoon of fine sea salt
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup of Cilantro, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon of chipotle chili powder
- Heat your grill to roughly 400 degrees F.
- You can grill the corn with the husks on or off. I took the husks off to ensure that I got some nice grill marks on the corn and because I feel like it gives it a nice grilled flavor. FOR HUSKS ON: let your corn soak in water for 10 minutes before grilling. FOR HUSKS OFF: lightly spray spray each cob with cooking spray.**
- Place the corn on the grill and grill for roughly 12 minutes, turning the cobs 1/4 turn every 3 minutes.
- Mix the topping sauce by stirring together the Cacique® Crema Mexican Agria Sour Cream, mayonnaise, cotija cheese, garlic, lime zest and juice, and cilantro.
- Generously top each corn cob with the cheese mixture, sprinkle with a bit of chipotle chili powder, and top with a bit of extra cotija cheese and cilantro.
**You can also make this by cooking the corn in the oven. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Lightly spray the husked corn on the cob with cooking spray and wrap in foil individually. Roast for 20-25 minutes.
- Category: side dish
- Method: grilling
- Cuisine: mexican
Keywords: mexican corn on the cob, grilling side dish