This Easy Roasted Asparagus Recipe shows you HOW simple it is to cook asparagus in the oven so that it’s perfect and delicious!
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil or melted butter
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a baking tray, line up your asparagus. Pour the oil/ butter over top and sprinkle on the garlic powder, salt and pepper. Toss to coat and rearrange the asparagus so it is in a single layer.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes or until tender to your liking (I prefer right at 15 minutes).
- Let cool slightly and ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roasting
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: side dish, asparagus recipe, healthy side