- 12oz block tofu (if yours is a bit more or less, that’s totally fine!)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon of onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Remove the block of tofu from the container and discard the liquid. You don’t need to press the tofu for a long time but pat it dry really god with a towel or paper towels to dry off the outside.
- Break the tofu into large chunks that are about 1 1/2 inches big (very roughly). The tofu will break up more in the pan so I like to start with larger chunks.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add in the tofu chunks and remaining ingredients. Stir to combine and continue to cook for about 8 minutes. You want the tofu to be completely warmed through and broken up a bit more.
- Remove from heat and ENJOY! I like to eat mine with toast and avocado as well as a little hot sauce.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: vegan, vegetarian, breakfast, tofu