- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ~8 ounces of tofu (about half of a 15 ounce block of tofu)
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup of chopped sweet onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pat the tofu dry (no need to press it) and crumble it into small bite sized pieces.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add in the onion and garlic and sautee for 5 minutes until the onion becomes translucent.
- Add in the quinoa, tofu crumbles, and spices. Stir and continue to cook for 5 minutes until completely heated through.
- Enjoy with you favorite taco dishes!