- 8 tablespoons of butter (I use unsalted but salted works as well), use vegan if desired
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons of milk (non dairy milk will work just fine)
- Heaping ¼ cup of chocolate chips, I like mini chocolate chips in this
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees F. Spread the flour out in an even layer on a baking sheet and bake in the pre-heated oven for 5 minutes. Let cool.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugars and fully combined.
- Add the vanilla, flour, salt, and milk and mix until fully combined. If it’s a little too dry, you can add in a splash more milk.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and ENJOY! YUM
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: dessert
- Method: cooking
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: edible cookie dough, eggless cookie dough, snack, dessert