- 2 sausages, chopped into pieces
- 1/2 of a small onion, diced
- 1 small tomato, deseeded and diced (plus a bit more for garnish if desired)
- large handful of spinach
- 3 large mushrooms, diced
- 1/4 cup of cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup of loosely packed fresh parsley
- 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In two separate pans, cook the sausage in one and saute the onion, tomatoes, and spinach in a bit of oil in the other pan.
- Once done, divide the veggies and the sausage between 2 ramekins.
- Top each with fresh parsley and the cheese.
- Crack 2 eggs over each ramekin. (you can break the egg yolks if you wish).
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the eggs are at your desired consistency.
- Top with a bit more tomato and parsley if desired and ENJOY!