- 4 eggs, whites and yolks seperated
- 1/4 cup spring onion, diced
- 1/4 cup bacon, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (other dry cheese would work as well)
- S&P to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks placing the yolks in 4 separate bowls and the whites all in one big bowl.
- Whisk the egg whites until they have become solid and form stiff peaks.
- Add in the bacon, spring onion, and cheese. Stir thoroughly.
- On a lined baking sheet, separate the egg mixture into 4 clouds making a well in the center of each egg cloud.
- Bake egg white clouds for 4 minutes, remove from oven, and add the yolks gently into each well.
- Bake for an additional 4 minutes or until the egg white just start to brown and the yolks have set.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper and serve immediately!