- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup of lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of Red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of Cumin
- 3 cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of Chili Powder
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds of grilling steak (flank steak, strip steak, filet mignon, etc)
- 2 medium bell peppers
- 1 medium red onion
- Prepare your marinade by mixing the following ingredients in a large resealable bag: olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, red pepper flakes, cumin, garlic, chili powder, sugar, salt & pepper. Stir to make sure it is well combined.
- Cut the steak into 1 inch cubes and add them to the bag with the marinade.
- Seal the bag, getting as much air out as possible, and let it sit in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Chop up the peppers and onions into small, 1 inch pieces (or however large you want them for your kebabs).
- Once the meat is marinated, put the meat and the veggies onto your kebabs in whatever order you wish. I tried to make them an even amount of meat, onion, and peppers.
- Grill the kebabs for 3-4 minutes on each side or as long as needed to cook the steak to your liking.