- 1 pizza crust
- 1 bell pepper (i used half red and half green), thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup of black beans, rinsed and patted dry
- 1/2 cup of mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Olive oil spray
- 2 cups (give or take) of your favorite chunks salsa
- 2/3 cup of Vegan parmesan cheese
- Prepare your pizza crust as directed.
- Spread the sauce evenly out on the pizza crust and top with half of the cheese.
- Top with the veggies, spreading them out evenly across the pizza.
- Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the dough is nice and golden brown and cooked through in the center.
- Optional: top with more vegan parmesan cheese and ENJOY!