This Foil Pack vegan sausage and vegetables is super easy to make. It can be cooked on the grill or in the oven and makes for a well rounded meat-free dinner!
- 2 zucchini, cut into thick pieces
- 1 large bell pepper, cut into large chunks
- 2 ears of corn, husked and cut into roughly 3 inch pieces
- 1 packet of Sweet Earth sausage cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 ½ tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons of Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the grill to 400 degrees F.
- On a clean surface, lay out 2 large pieces of foil. I like to use heavy duty for the grill but if you don’t have that, you could double up your foil to prevent tearing.
- Divide the zucchini, corn, and bell pepper evenly among the 2 foil packs. Drizzle on the olive oil and then add the Italian seasoning, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Toss.
- Divide the sausage pieces evenly between the 2 pieces of foil placing them on top of the veggies.
- Fold the foil up by pinching it in the middle to seal the top and then folding up the sides (see video for reference).
- Place the foil packs on the grill and grill for 20 minutes.
- Open carefully and ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 inutes
- Category: dinner
- Method: grilling
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: vegan grilling recipe, vegan grilling, vegan sausage