This Strawberry Margarita is so simple to make and perfect for holidays and get togethers to serve a crowd!
- 1 cup of tequila
- ½ cup lof ime juice
- 1/2 cup of orange liqueur
- 2 tablespoons of agave syrup, or other sweetener*
- 5 cups of frozen strawberries (about 1 pound)
- 2 cups of ice
- ¾ cup of orange juice
- coarse kosher salt, for rimming glass
- lime wedges, for rimming glass and garnishing
- Combine the tequila, lime juice, orange liqueur, agave, strawberries, ice, and orange juice in a blender. Blend on high until full combined and no chunks remain.
- Rim a margarita glass with a lime wedge and then dip in coarse salt. Pour in the frozen margarita and ENJOY!
*this makes a rather sweet drink which I like in this case. If you’re unsure, I suggest leaving the agave out and testing it to see what you think. Then you can easily mix/ blend in a little of the sweetener if you want it sweeter.
- Category: cocktail
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: frozen margarita, strawberry margarita, blender margarita