Easy and delicious mojito made with gingerbeer!
- 2 ounces of white rum
- 1/2 of a medium lime, juiced (about 1 1/2– 2 tablespoons/ 3/4 oz of juice)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (3/4 oz) of simple syrup
- 5 mint leaves
- Q Mixer’s Gingerbeer
- Garnish: additional mint + lime wedges
- In a cocktail shaker or tall glass, muddle together the mint and lime juice.*
- Add in the simple syrup, rum, and ice. Cover and shake about 30 times or until the liquid is cold and fully combined.
- Strain into a tall glass filled with ice and top with the gingerbeer. Garnish and enjoy!
- Category: drink
- Method: cocktail
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: cocktail, gingerbeer cocktail, gingerbeer drink