- 3 large chicken breasts
- Salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 sprig of rosemary, de-stemmed and finely chopped
- 6 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 6 tablespoons of goat cheese (3–4 ounces)
- 6 slices of prosciutto
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a baking pan or skillet.
- Cut all of the chicken breasts in half. Taking each half, make a long slit down the middle of the chicken breast big enough to fit the cheese in. Season each one with salt and pepper.
- In a shallow bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic, and the finely chopped rosemary.
- Taking each chicken breast half, dip it in the olive oil mixture making sure to coat both sides. Place the seasoned chicken in a baking pan or skillet.
- Stuff each piece of chicken with ~1 tablespoon of the goat cheese. You can add more or less depending on your chicken and how much you want.
- Top each piece of chicken with a sprig of rosemary and then wrap each one in a piece of prosciutto. If needed or desired, you can use a toothpick to hold the prosciutto closed.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes checking for done-ness at the 35 minute point.
- Once done, let cool slightly and ENJOY!!