This Grapefruit Gin & Tonic is super simple to make and comes together in several quick minutes!
- 2 ounces of gin (see note above about of favorite types of gin)
- 3 ounces of grapefruit juice
- 4 ounces of diet tonic water
- 1 lime wedge (optional)
- Optional for garnish: rosemary
- In a small glass filled with ice, combine the gin, grapefruit juice, and tonic. Stir to combine
- Squeeze in an optional lime wedge and drop it into the glass. Garnish with rosemary and grapefruit as desired and ENJOY!
- Category: cocktail
- Method: stirring
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: gin and tonic, grapefruit juice cocktail, grapefruit cocktail