- 1 shot (about 1.5 ounces) of Yes Beverages grapefruit and thyme cocktail mixer
- 1 shot (about 1.5 ounces) of St. Germain elderflower liqueur
- 1 shot (about 1.5 ounces) of rum
- pinch of sugar
- 1 cup of tonic water
- optional for garnish: slices of grapefruit and several sprigs of thyme
- In a cocktail mix, combine the cocktail mixer, St. Germain, rum, and sugar. Shake until fully combined and then strain into a tall glass filled halfway with ice.
- Pour the tonic water into the glass until full and give a gentle stir.
- If desired, garnish with grapefruit slices and sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Category: drink
- Cuisine: cocktail
- Serving Size: 1