- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- Zest of half a lemon
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- good bit of fresh pepper
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa (~1/2 cup uncooked)
- Several large handfuls of watercress
- Several large handfuls of arugula
- Several large handfuls of spinach
- Handful of mint, chopped
- Handful of parsley, chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced into small pieces
- 1–2 teaspoons of ginger, minced/ grated
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup of small/ chopped nuts (I used whole pine nuts)
- Whisk/ shake together all of the dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the salad ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over top of the salad and toss to combine.
- Serve & ENJOY!!!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes