- 1 frozen banana (can be swapped for frozen cauliflower for a mostly flavorless and lower calorie option)
- 2 cups of greens (I really like spinach or kale here but really anything works!)
- 1 cup of frozen fruit of choice (my favorites are mixed berries or mango)
- 1–2 cups of liquid (I often use water but any kind of milk is also a great option!)
- Nutritional add ins: chia seeds, hemp seeds, protein powder, etc
- Add the liquid and greens into your blender and blend on high until completely blended and no green chunks remaining.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and blend until creamy and smooth, adding additional liquid as needed.
- Serve and ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: smoothie
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 257
- Sugar: 37.2 g
- Sodium: 236.3 mg
- Fat: 4.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 55.4 g
- Protein: 5.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: vegan smoothie, green smoothie, healthy green smoothie