You’re going to fall in love with this healthy Pumpkin Smoothie that tastes just like a slice of pumpkin pie! It’s quick and easy to make with pumpkin puree, cauliflower, milk, protein powder, nut butter, and pumpkin pie spice. And blends up rich, creamy, and packed with flavor! Enjoy it as a breakfast, mid-day snack, or dessert.
- 1 cup of frozen pumpkin puree (I freeze it in ice cube trays the night before)
- 1/2 cup of frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons of liquid sweetener (agave, maple syrup, honey, etc)
- 1 tablespoon of nut butter (I love almond butter in this!)
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until creamy and smooth. Add more liquid, a couple tablespoons at a time, as needed to get the blender going.
- Top with some pepitas or granola and ENJOY!
Make ahead: Once blended either add it to a mason jar with a lid, an ice cube tray, or freezer safe baggie. When you’re ready to drink it, add your frozen smoothie back to your blender with a little additional milk, blend, and enjoy. You may need to thaw it out a bit before blending.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blend
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin, smoothie, pumpkin pie smoothie