- 1 cup of frozen pumpkin puree (I freeze it in ice cube trays the night before)
- ½ cup of frozen cauliflower florets
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons of liquid sweetener (agave, maple syrup, honey, etc)
- 1 tablespoon of nut butter (I love almond butter in this!)
- 1 scoop of protein powder
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon)
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until creamy and smooth. Add more liquid, a couple tablespoons at a time, as needed to get the blender going.
- Top with some pepitas or granola and ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
Keywords: pumpkin, smoothie, healthy, breakfast