- 2 cups grated and packed zucchini, about 2 small zucchini
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 egg
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F and line a large baking tray with parchment paper or a silicon mat.
- Shred zucchini using the shredding attachment to a food processor or a box grater (using the finer shred option). Place in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle zucchini with 2 teaspoons of the salt, toss well, and let sit for 10-20 minutes. This draws out a lot of the water from the zucchini so that the crust won’t end up soggy.
- Place the zucchini in a dish towel or cheese cloth and ring out AS MUCH of the moisture as you can. When you think you’ve gotten it all out, give it a few more squeezes.
- Moisture removed, place zucchini in a medium bowl and thoroughly mix in the flour and egg.
- Take about 1/8 cup of the mixture and spread it out in a circle very thin. You want it to be pretty much as thin as you can get it without there being any holes.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until the tortillas are beginning to brown around the edges and the center is cooked through. Once out of the oven, let cool to room temperature. This helps them firm up a bit and makes it easier to peel them from the parchment paper/ mat.
Bake 375 9-11 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: dinner
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: tortilla, healthy, zucchini