Simple Hearts of Palm Pasta is made with hearts of palm noodles, instead of traditional pasta. A grain-free, low-carb and keto-approved recipe that is super easy to make with minimal ingredients. Make this healthy vegetarian (or vegan) recipe in less than 20 minutes!
- 1 package of hearts of palm pasta (mine was 9 ounces)
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 pint of cherry tomatoes, about a cup
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Pinch of sugar
- 1/4 cup of fresh basil, chopped
- Freshly grated Parmesan, optional for serving (Violife makes a delicious vegan version!)
- In a large skillet over medium heat. Add in garlic and cook for 1 minute. Then add in the tomatoes, salt, pepper and sugar. Mix to combine and toss often and cook until the tomatoes begin to burst, about 6 minutes.
- Stir in the pasta and basil and cook for 5 additional minutes and until the pasta is heated through.
- Garnish with parmesan and additional pepper to taste. ENJOY!
If you’d like this recipe to be vegan, Violife makes a great parmesan cheese, or try my recipe for vegan parmesan cheese.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Italian, American
Keywords: Heart of Palm pasta, Hearts of palm pasta recipe, hearts of palm pasta