Learn how to make hemp milk with just hemp seeds and water! Homemade hemp milk is creamy, delicious and easy to make in minutes with a high-powered blender. It’s the perfect dairy-free alternative to use with cereal and coffee, in smoothies, for drinking and more.
- 4 cups water*
- ¾ cup hemp seeds
- Optional: 1-2 dates for sweetness**
- Add the water and hemp seeds to a high powered blender.
- Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy– about 1 minute.
- Strain the hemp milk through a nut milk bag into a large bowl.
- Transfer to an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
*I like to use cold, filtered water for hemp milk!
**To sweeten the hemp milk, add medjool dates, honey, or stevia to taste. Just make sure to add your sweetener before you blend.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 166
- Sugar: 0.5 g
- Sodium: 11 mg
- Fat: 14.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 2.6 g
- Protein: 9.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: hemp, milk, hemp milk