- 2 bottles of dry white wine such as chardonnay
- 2 Pears, thinly slices (can sub for apples if desired)
- 1 cup of fresh Cranberries
- 2 cinnamon sticks (roughly 3 inches each)
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 24 ounces of Sparkling water or ginger ale right before serving
- In a large pitcher, combine the wine, pears, orange, cranberries, cinnamon sticks, and rosemary. Stir to combine and let sit for 4 hours or even over night.
- When ready to serve, add in the sparkling water and stir to combine.
- Serve chilled and ENJOY!
- Category: cocktail
- Method: drink
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: cocktail, sangria, holiday