- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of onion powder
- 1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon of ginger, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon of toasted sesame oil
- 1 pound of chicken breast, diced into 1 inch pieces
- additional oil for cooking
- additional 1 1/2 tablespoons of honey
- optional: chopped cilantro and sesame seeds for topping
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk together.
- In a large plastic bag or bowl, combine the marinade with the chicken and toss until the chicken is fully coated. Let marinade in the fridge for at least an hour but more if possible.
- Put the chicken pieces onto skewers and cook over medium heat. When the chicken is mostly done cooking, drizzle a little bit more honey over the top of each chicken skewer.
- Once fulled cooked through let the chicken cool slightly before topping it with sesame seeds and cilantro.
- Serve and ENJOY!!