This Oat Milk Honey Latte is simple to make and so warm and comforting!
- 1 cup of oat milk (other milks can also be used as desired)*
- 1–2 shots of espresso (about 1/3–1/2 cup of extra strong coffee)
- 1 tablespoon of honey, plus more for a sweeter latte
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla (optional)
- In a saucepan add and stir the oat milk, vanilla, honey and cinnamon over medium-low heat until it is hot. You can also microwave all of this in a mug and microwave it as desired.
- Froth milk mixture using a frother or place it in a sealed container and shake for 60 seconds to get some nice foam.
- Add the espresso into your serving mug and top with the steamed and frothed milk plus the foam.
- Sprinkle with some cinnamon on top and ENJOY!
Milk: I often use oat milk but also really like to use oat milk creamer here
Honey: can be substituted for maple syrup as desired
- Category: drink
- Method: microwave
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: honey latte, oat milk latte, dariy free latte