- 1 cup of milk of cream (non-dairy milks will work just fine as well as I used almond milk for this one)
- 1/4 cup of sugar (can add more later if you decide you want it sweeter)
- pinch of salt
- for chocolate: heaping tablespoon of cocoa powder
- for vanilla: 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 6 cups of snow
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients, minus the snow, and mix until combined.
- Add in the snow 1 cup at a time continuing to stir. Add the next cup once the previous cup has been fully incorporated. Continue until all of the snow is mixed in.
- Compress the snow cream down into the bowl and scoop it out look you would normal ice cream. Serve with your favorite ice cream fixin’s.
- ENJOY!! :)