This Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Latte is so simple to make and comes together in a few quick minutes. PLUS it’s so much cheaper made at home!
For the brown sugar syrup:
- ⅓ cup of packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ cup of water
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
For the drink:
- 1 shot of espresso (or make it a double!)
- 2–3 tablespoons of the syrup (start with 2 and add more as desired)
- ½ cup + of oat milk (fill the glass the rest of the way up to taste)
- Make the syrup by combining the brown sugar, cinnamon, water, and vanilla in a small saucepan. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes. Once the sugar is completely dissolved, remove from the heat and let cool.
- To make the latte, combine 1 shot of espresso and 2 tablespoons of the syrup to a mason jar with a few cubes of ice. Shake vigorously to combine and chill the coffee.
- Fill a tall glass with ice, pour in the coffee mixture and add the oat milk. I usually start with ½ cup but often just fill it all the way up with oat milk. ENJOY!
*you can also use store bought brown sugar syrup as desired
- Category: coffee
- Method: shaken
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: starbucks copycat, Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso, brown sugar latte