Cool down with this sweet Iced Caramel Latte! It is a refreshing way to get your daily cup of coffee and easier than you would think to whip up at home.
- 2 shots of espresso OR 1/3 cup of strong coffee
- 1/2 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of caramel sauce (HERE is my vegan version!)
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Optional: drizzle caramel sauce along the inside of your serving cup, fill with ice and set aside.
- In a separate large cup, combine the hot coffee, brown sugar, and caramel and whisk continuously until the sugar and caramel are fully dissolved. Pour the coffee mixture into the serving glass with the ice.
- Top with the milk and stir to combine. Top with optional whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce. ENJOY!
Milk – you can use whatever kind of milk you desire. Barista grade oat milk is a great dairy free option.
Sugar – you can add a little more or a little less sugar depending on how sweet you like your lattes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Drink
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: caramel latte, iced caramel latte, caramel coffee