- 4 medium potatoes
- 1 cup of water
- optional: cooking spray and sea salt for sprinkling
- Using a fork, poke each potatoes about 6 times.
- Place the trivet into your instant pot (the one that came with it) and pour in the 1 cup of water. Place the potatoes on top of the trivet. It’s okay to stack them if needed. Put the top on and seal the instant pot.
- Cook on manual HIGH pressure for 15 minutes (if your potatoes are sightly smaller, go for 13 minutes and if your potatoes are extra large, go for 17 minutes).** When the instant pot is done cooking, let the pressure naturally release which will take about 8-10 minutes. You’ll know it’s done when the metal pin has dropped.
- Optional step: put the cooked potatoes on a baking sheet, spray with cooking spray, and sprinkle with sea salt. Broil the potatoes for about 3-4 minutes (make sure to watch carefully!) to lightly crispy up the skins.
**Cook time can vary depending on the size of your potatoes. If they end up underdone, you can cook the potatoes for an additional few minutes.