- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 1 pound of brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup of broth
- Turn your pressure cooker to the saute mode and add in the olive oil. Once it’s hot, add in the minced garlic and cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Add in the Brussels sprouts and cook for an additional minute, continuing to stir. Mix in the salt, pepper, and broth. Seal the instant pot and cook on manual mode for 3 minutes.
- When the cooker is done, quick release the pressure and ENJOY! Season with additional salt and pepper if desired.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: side dish
- Method: pressure cooker
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: instant pot side dish, pressure cooker recipe, brussels sprouts recipe