- 1 cup of rice, I prefer a long grain rice for this such as basmati
- 1 ½ cups of water
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- ½ cup of finely chopped Cilantro
- Zest and juice of half a lime
- In your pressure cooker, combine the rice and water. Close the pot and set the valve to seal. Cook on manual high pressure for 8 minutes. Once done, quick release the pressure in the cooker.
- Fluff the rice with a fork and stir in the cilantro as well as the lime juice and zest.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and ENJOY! I used about 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prep Time: 1 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: side dish
- Method: pressure cooker
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: instant pot, pressure cooker, cilantro, chipotle