- 1 cup of quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups of water or broth/ stock
- In a fine mesh strainer, rinse your quinoa.
- Combine the rinsed quinoa and water (or broth) in the instant pot, close the lid, and set the valve to seal.
- Cook the quinoa on manual HIGH PRESSURE for 8 minutes. Once the Instant Pot beeps to indicate that it is done cooking, quick release the pressure.
- Once all of the pressure is out, fluff the quinoa and ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: quinoa, instant pot