This Instanpot Vegan Chili is SO easy to throw together and ridiculously delicious!
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped into small pieces
- 4 cloves of garlic, pressed (or finely minced)
- 3 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 15 ounce can of tomato sauce
- 1 15 ounce can of diced tomatoes
- 2 16 ounce cans of BUSH’S Chili Beans in Mild Chili Sauce (I used the Pinto Beans version)*
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 cup of corn (optional)- I usually use frozen
- Turn your pressure cooker saute feature on and add in the oil. Once the oil is warmed, add in the onion and pepper and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add in the garlic and cook for an additional 2 minutes, stirring frequently and being careful not to burn the garlic.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients (minus the corn) and put on the lid.
- Seal the pressure cooker and set to cook on HIGH pressure for 8 minutes.
- Once done, quick release the pressure and stir in the corn. If the corn was frozen, place the lid back on the instantpot and let sit for a couple minutes to warm the corn.
- Serve with your favorite toppings and ENJOY!!
*Can be substituted for 2 cans of your favorite beans if you can’t find the BUSH’S beans but I HIGHLY suggest trying it the the Chili Beans as it adds a ton of delicious flavor!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: dinner
- Method: instantpot
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: vegan chili, vegetarian chili, instant pot chili, pressure cooker chili