- 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 tablespoon of sea salt
- Pepper to taste
- ~8 brussels sprouts, thinly sliced with a knife or box shredder
- 3 cups of kale, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup raw almonds, chopped
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 slices of bacon, any kind, cooked and chopped
- Start by combine all of your dressing ingredients (olive oil, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, S&P) and whisk until thoroughly combined.
- In a large bowl, combine kale, brussels sprouts, almonds, cheese, bacon, and dressing.
- Stir until greens are well coated.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!