- 4 kiwis, peeled
- 3 cups of seedless watermelon
- optional if necessary: a splash of water (I used coconut water to help blend up the kiwi. The watermelon needed no extra liquid)
- You can choose which fruit you want to blend first. Remember that whichever fruit you pour into your mold first will be the fruit on the top of the popsicle while you’re holding it.
- Add the kiwi into a blender or food processor and blend until fully liquefied. For the kiwi, I added in a splash of water to help. If you don’t have a blender or food processor, you can always mash the fruit thoroughly with a fork.
- Pour the kiwi into the bottom of your popsicles molds and place in the freezer for at least an hour.
- When ready, blend up all of the water melon and pour it into the popsicle molds on top of the mostly frozen kiwi.
- Place the popsicle sticks into the watermelon puree and place the mold back into the freezer for at least an additional hour.
- Once done, run the mold under warm water to help release the popsicles. ENJOY!!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Category: dessert