A twist on the classic mojito: a simple and delicious LAVENDER Mojito!
- 1/2 of a medium lime, juiced (about 1 1/2- 2 tablespoons/ 3/4 oz of juice)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons (3/4 oz) of LAVENDER simple syrup
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- 2 ounces of white rum
- Club soda or sparkling water to top
- Garnish: additional mint + lime wedges
- Ice for serving
- In a cocktail shaker or tall glass, muddle together the mint and lime juice.*
- Add in the simple syrup, rum, and ice. Cover and shake about 30 times or until the liquid is cold and fully combined.
- Strain into a tall glass filled with ice and top with the club soda. Garnish and enjoy!
*Often when I’m feeling a little lazy, I throw the un-juiced lime half into the shaker with the mint and muddle it to release the flavors and juice.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: cocktail
- Method: shaking
- Cuisine: american
- Serving Size: 1 cocktail
- Calories: 195
- Sugar: 13.3 g
- Sodium: 39.4 mg
- Fat: 0.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 17 g
- Protein: 0.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: mojito cocktail, mojito recipe, easy cocktail, summer cocktail