Vegan Wraps are easy to assemble, ready in less than 15 minutes, and taste incredible! Hearty and healthy, vegan lettuce wraps are the perfect plant-based, no cook lunch or dinner!
- 2 tortilla wraps, mine are a spinach flavor
- 3 tablespoons of guacamole OR half an avocado cut into long strips
- 3 tablespoon of hummus
- 1 carrot shredded
- Handful of chopped red onion
- Handful of leafy greens
- 1/4 of a medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup of red cabbage
- 1/4 of a zucchini OR cucumber, cut into long strips
- Splitting it up evenly among the 2 tortillas, spread the hummus along the middle portion of each tortilla.
- Load all of the remaining ingredients, split evenly, among the 2 tortillas.
- When ready to roll, fold the top and the bottom of the wrap over top of the veggies. Taking one of the sides, wrap it around the veggies, making sure to hold everything in tight, and continue to roll until the wrap is fully sealed.
- Serve immediately and ENJOY!!
- Category: lunch
- Method: no cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan, vegan wraps, vegan lettuce wraps