- 1 bottle of wine (750ml), any kind will work! Chilled works best
- 6 cups of frozen mango chunks
- 2–3 cups of ice to start, more if you want it thicker
- 2 tablespoons of Agave nectar, plus more if you want it sweeter (maple syrup or honey also work)
- Add the wine, frozen mango, and ice to a high speed blender and blend until smooth. Add in additional ice if you want the slushie thicker.
- Taste and add in the sweetener as you see fit. I ended up adding 2 tablespoons of the agave but add in more or less depending on your preference.
- Enjoy the heck out of it!
- Leftovers? Freeze the leftovers in an ice cube tray to re-blend (with a bit of water or additional wine) at a later time.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: cocktail
- Method: blender
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: cocktail, white wine, slushie