See how to make a CLASSIC Manhattan Cocktail!
- Ice for stirring
- 2 ounces of bourbon (or other whiskey)
- 1 ounce of sweet vermouth
- 3 dashes of bitters (I like the classic Angostura bitters)
- Optional dash of orange bitters
- Maraschino cherries for serving
- Add all ingredients to a shaker or mixer filled with ice and stir until combined and chilled.
- Strain into a glass and garnish with cherries. ENJOY.
- Category: cocktails
- Method: mixing
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: classic cocktail, manhattan drink, manhattan cocktail