Margarita Popsicle Recipe- these popsicles are ridiculously delicious and so easy to throw together!
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1/2 cup of tequila
- 1/4 cup of lime juice
- zest of 1 lime
- 2–3 tablespoons of agave, maple syrup, or honey
- In a bowl or large measuring cup, combine all of the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture evenly into your popsicle molds and freeze for 1 hour.
- Give each popsicle a bit of a stir so that the lime zest doesn’t all fall to the bottom. Cover, put in your popsicle sticks if needed and freeze for 6+ hours or even just overnight.
- ENJOY! I like to sprinkle mine with a little bit of salt for a more classic margarita taste!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: popsicle, boozy popsicle, summer cocktail