Easy and delicious Meal Replacement Blueberry Green Smoothie
- large handful of greens (I used spinach here but I often do half spinach, half kale), about 1 packed cup
- 1 cup of almond milk (can also be substitutes with water)
- 1 cup of blueberries (preferably frozen)
- 1/2 banana (preferably frozen)
- 1/8 cup of rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- In a blender, combine the almond milk and greens and blend until completely liquified, about 60 seconds.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and blend until completely smooth. You may need to add a bit more liquid halfway through the blending process.
- Serve and ENJOY!!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: vegan smoothie, meal replacement smoothie, healthy smoothie