- 4 ears of corn
- 4 tablespoons of light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ~1/4 cup Cotija cheese (or Parmesan will do)
- ~1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 lime, sliced into wedges
- Soak corn in water for 30 minutes. Pat dry before placing on grill.
- Grill corn for 15-20 minutes, flipping each ear over about every 4-5 minutes.
- Being careful to not burn your hands, pull back the husks and remove all of the silk and husk from the corn.
- Cover each ear of corn with 1 tablespoon of the mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle with chili powder, cheese, and cilantro. Squeeze lime over top of each ear.
- Serve with an extra wedge of lime.