For the Pasta Salad:
- 16 ounces of pasta cooked according to package instructions, I used bow tie pasta but whatever you have will work. You can also sub whole wheat or a gluten free pasta
- 1 head of Grilled corn, removed from cob (about 1 cup of corn if using canned)
- 2/3 cup of Black beans
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ of an avocado, diced
- ¼ cup of Cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup of Red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup of Cacique® Cotija cheese, crumbled
For the Dressing:
- ½ an avocado, diced
- 1 cup of Cacique® Chipotle Mexican Style Sour Cream
- 4 tablespoons of lime juice
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ¼ teaspoon of Cumin
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- 3–4 tablespoons of water to thin the dressing as needed
- If you haven’t already done so, cook your pasta according to package instructions and grill your corn.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, corn, black beans, cherry tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, red onion, and cotija cheese.
- Make your dressing by adding all of the ingredients into a blender and blending until smooth. You can also whisk it together in a bowl if you prefer, just be sure to mince your garlic first.
- Pour the dressing over top of the salad and toss to combine.
- Serve and garnish with a bit of extra cilantro and cotija cheese and ENJOY!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: pasta salad, mexican, easy dinner