See how easy it is to make this Mexican Street Corn inspired pasta salad!
- 8 oz of pasta (I used rotini but really any bite sized pasta works well!)
- 3 ears of corn grilled (or 2 cans of drained corn), removed from the cob
- ⅓ cup of crema agria sour cream (regular sour cream also works)*
- ½ cup of mayo
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- ½ tsp of chipotle chili powder
- ¼ tsp cumin
- Salt to taste
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- ¼ cup of cilantro
- ½ cup red onion
- 1 medium bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup of cotija cheese, plus more for topping
- optional for garnish: diced avocado*
- Cook your pasta according to package directions. Once done, drain and rinse under cold water. You can also leave the pasta warm if you’d prefer.
- If you haven’t already done so, cut the corn off of the cobb and place into a large bowl.
- Make the sauce by mixing together the sour cream, mayo, lime zest and juice, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and a couple large pinches of salt and pepper.
- Into the bowl with corn, mix in the pasta, cilantro, red onion, avocado, bell pepper, and cotija. Pour the sauce over top and toss to combine.
- Garnish as desired and ENJOY! Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
*Crema agria is a bit thinner than regular sour cream. If you use regular sour cream then you might want to thin the sauce out with about a tablespoon of water
*I like to add the avocado on just before serving to minimize browning
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: dinner
- Method: stovetop
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: mexican street corn pasta salad, summer pasta salad, cheese pasta salad